Historical motorcycle ride takes place within the local roads of the Hradec Králové region and the neighbouring Poland area during usual road traffic. Each participant is responsible for the technical condition of his/her vehicle and for its usage on the road. Each participant must be an appropriate driving licence holder. Besides, he/she has the health insurance (travel insurance), the third-party insurance (“green card”) and his/her motorcycle complies with the rules of the European Union vehicular traffic.
Each participant has the necessary equipment – a helmet and protective glasses (in case he/she does not have a helmet with protective shield). Furthermore, we strongly recommend wearing gloves and suitable clothes with firm ankle-high boots.
- electrical fuse
- motorcycle first-aid kit
- high-visibility vest
|22 June:||participants´ attendance (1 pm – 5 pm),
welcome drink, banquet at ZOO Safari Dvůr Králové nad Labem
|23 June:||1st route,
1st group start at 9 am, Safari Hotel, approximately 170 km
|24 June:||2nd route,
1st group start at 9 am, Safari Hotel, approximately 130 km
|25 June:||3rd stage,
1st group start at 9 am, Safari Hotel, approximately 150 km,
social evening at Vaclav Hanka house
Participants´ attendance and reception of motorcycles
The administrative and technical reception is located in Safari Hotel in Dvůr Králové nad Labem (ZOO Safari Dvůr Králové n. L.) from 1pm to 5 pm. The organizer reserves the right not to accept the motorcycle in a bad technical condition or with unsuitable visual aspect which is not corresponding to the historical criteria.
The accompanying and towing vehicles will be parked next to the Safari Camp Dvur Kralove.
Rally is organized for motorcycles of the following FIVA categories:
- C – Vintage (1919 – 1930)
- D – Post Vintage (1931 – 1945)
- E – Post War (1946 – 1960)
- F (1961 – 1970)
- G (1971 – 1980) – younger categories only with the organizer agreement
Motorcycles should have FIVA Identity Card otherwise the proof of authenticity and historical origin will be required.
- accommodation in a hotel: 12,000.00 CZK (twelve thousand Czech crowns) per person
- accommodation in own caravan or tant in a camp: 10,000.00 CZK (ten thousand Czech crowns) per person
The fee includes:
- accommodation for 4 nights (breakfast included)
- welcome drink and banquet on Wednesday 22 June
- dinner on 23rd, 24th and 25th June
- lunch on 23rd, 24th and 25th June
- afternoon refreshments on 23rd, 24th and 25th June
- social evening on 25th June
- visit of ZOO Dvůr Králové nad Labem including Safari Bus
- roofed parking including security services
- motorcycle service at the car park
- transport for broken motorcycles from routes to Dvur Kralove nad Labem
- entrance fees to the visited areas
- shuttle between the hotels
- memorial plaque
- polo shirt
The fee does not include:
- third-party insurance (“green card”)
- medical insurance
- accident insurance
Application form for the rally along with the instructions is accessible on the website VCC Dvůr Králové n. L. (fivamotorally.vcc.cz).
The vehicles will be confirmed on the basis of an agreed application form and paid fee. The organizer assigns the right of choosing the participating vehicles.
Application forms deadline: 15 March 2016.
Application forms confirmation: approximately 31 March 2016.
Payment: up to 20th May 2016.
- up to 20th May 2016: 0% of the paid fee
- up to 30th May 2016: 50% of the paid fee
- after 30th May 2016: 100% of the paid fee
The organizer reserves the right to alter the instructions due to the particular situation. Any protests against the organization or the evaluation will not be accepted.
Each participant takes part at his/her own risk and is responsible for all the damage caused by his/her acting. In case of any vehicle failure or damage no compensation can be enforced.